Monday 6 August 2018

Fort Anne encampment, 2018

I had such a good time with my family that I forgot to add pictures! My new sailor kit came in handy as an American privateer
My wife got pictures so I shall have to wait for her to sort them out
Drummer Ian in his small clothes and mistress Leena in her young ladies clothing.
I havent yet been able to upload further pictures

a shot of Private DeLorey back in 1986 with my little sister.

Leena in the courtyard of Port Royal habitation, 
the children of the regiment playing outside the fort's prison

sliding down the ramparts, hence why I bought Ian a pair of brown breeches

all of the King's men

in the officer's lines

once again scrambling up the ramparts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.