Monday 18 December 2017

War of 1812 forces

While I have a British and Canadian force, I'd like to try and build an American force. I have backwoods types, but I'd like to have American regulars plus some voltigers for the Canadians. Stay tuned.

I've been able to start on an American force. This will be a militia based force.
Now to start painting them
So far I have started to paint up the figures which can be used for 18th century gaming.
As of 15 January, 2018, I have painted up about 3 companies. Two are able to be used for late 18th century as well.
The force has been built using HaT Spanish gurilleas, and Strelets American Militia in cold weather gear 1812.
Once the weather permits gaming in my garage again, battles will commence
8/21/2018:
Additional troops being painted are two boxes of Italeri 95th Rifles who will beade up of 60th, 95th, and GLI with a British Ranger unit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.