Wednesday 15 May 2019

Seaports and towns, HO/HO scale card stock buildings


  • Back in the 1990s, I had purchased 2 books of New England themed buildings for a town, and a seaport.

I lovely built them and used them for my many battles. Until I moved to South Korea for my first teaching job. And I haven't been able to find them since 1997.
So I made my last hobby purchase on my card for a VERY long time and will be slowly building them.
Oh and that includes a 3d puzzle of Hogwarts castle which is currently scattered on my sons bedroom floor as he has the space for.
So my North American theater scenery will be fine.
Hmmm, New England seaport, 1770s raids or War of 1812 battles.
 starting to get them built in January 2020
Back about 1992, I had a copy of both the New England village and Seaport books, but due to university, moving and living in Asia for 19 years and a my parents divorced and selling of the family home, these models were lost.
My dad still had the original books with the models I hadn't built. However about a year ago I bought the books again and have finally got around to build them again.
Some of the bits I will leave out and use wooden bits for railings and steps



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.