Sunday 31 July 2022

Fort Anne Encampment 2022

 After a 2 year enforced hiatus, we went back. This year my 4 days off were exactly the days for the event. I went down on Thursday and returned Sunday.

Most of these shots are mine, the first two I belive are from one of our newest members.

The camp in the fort
Renville or otherwise known as the tartan alarm clock
Deer chop curry anyone?
Bill our new member seems to think it's good
My tent with my coat over 
Making Friday night supper
Ready to begin a very busy Saturday.

Pumped to play

That moment you get asked to drum in a couple because they asked the piper to handle the ring, 
Marching to battle 
Beating to assembly to repel attack 
Firing at the rebels
I'm the only casually and I didn't flash or moon the audience 
Marching back 
King's forces March on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.