Friday 31 May 2013

May 27th, my 40th birthday

WOW 40. It does make you take a look at yourself. Amazingly, I'm pretty happy.
This year, I decided to have a nice little birthday celebration. I took my kids out to the park and we made sandcastles.

We then went to a video rental place and got 6 DVDs for a week. The shop lets you rent them for 80 yen which works out to be a dollar each. Beauty and the Beast, Madagascar 2, Alien, Alien3, Glory, and ET

And I then got 2 large Dominos pizzas. Best part was, Emi really liked the Dominos deluxe. She could pick off the stuff she didn't want.
(yes this picture was up before)

Now that it's a Monday morning Japan time, I have to go to work. Oh well. The sun is shining and its warm.
(the beer is a non-alcoholic type as I no longer drink any alcoholic beverages. I've been dry for 10 years!)
Now it's Friday, and man am I tired! I was so busy, I didn't get a chance to post this until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.