Monday 23 September 2013

downsizing my WW2 collection

I just returned from a visit back to my home in Nova Scotia, Canada. I will subsequently be blogging about my trip on my other blog Maritime Union.

From about 1975, my father and I collected Airfix figures to recreate battles which we were interested in. I have continued the collection with more expansions. I was able to move the majority of my collection to my father's home, these include all of my Napoleonic, WW2 and Cold War units. My collection is still in good condition and I will see about either downsizing it in the future.
I will be posting pictures of my enlarged armies over the next few weeks. Stay tuned!

Figure sets which I am debating to sell
Click for larger image (plasticsoldierreview) I have several sets of these which I can part with.
Click for larger image(plasticsoldierreview) I have several of these which I could also part with.
Click for larger image(plasticsoldierreview) I no longer wish to hang onto my American units.
Click for larger image(plasticsoldierreview)  I also want to part with this set as well
Click for larger image(plasticsoldierreview) I also have a few too many of these. I have I believe 2 sets which could be up for grabs.
Click for larger imageClick for larger imageClick for larger image and at least 2 sets of these as well. I have enough Esci and Revell WW2 Germans to fill out my units for the Normandy campaign.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.