Tuesday 15 August 2017

The move to Dutch Settlement

My move back to Nova Scotia has been a bit fluid over the past two years. I'm in the process of buying a new home. Once this gets settled, my hobby may pick up.
As well another August has arrived and my vacation was cancelled yet again. However I may be getting some time off in the fall.
Going to work from my new house, still having to move furniture in

Moving day

Picking up the wife

and a showerhead

supper at IKEA as we dont have a stove yet!

the garage, soon to be filled with history books, and figures (plus two cars when it snows)

slowly moving kit from apartment

all boxed up

my room ready to go

closets empty

Ian unpacking in our new living room

the neighbors

good Job Ian!

where to put stuff?

stove arrived

first supper cooked on stove!

First day of school which is where their Grandmother taught and I went to in 1984-86

our new house, flags are curtains until we unpack them, or they arrive as delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.