Tuesday 26 June 2018

More Highlanders and rangers

I have just made an order from Redbox for additional units of Highlanders and Ranger/Militia types. So my 18th century Jacobites, Crown forces and various Ranger, militia types can be filled out.
Update 7/6/2018:
Package arrived, painting shall commence once I have a rain day on my days off
7/9/2018:
I've begun to cut the figures off their sprues. I should have enough figures to field at least 4 Highland Regiments
4 Ranger companies
4 Jacobite battalions
2 English provincial regiments, one the 71st Regiment.
I'm consulting my Osprey publications to paint these up. I will be unable to mount then for some time,
7/15/2018
I've painted up my bonnet and breeches types as Lowland infantry and or rangers. My Highlanders I will paint up as Campbells, Sutherlands as independent companies while the others will be Jacobites. Pictures will shortly follow
7/25/2018
Highland regiments
42nd  (Buff), 77th (Green), 64th (white), 84th (blue), 74 (yellow), 71st (white).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.