Saturday 7 July 2018

Gearing up for event at Fort Anne.

I must say I am very blessed. My wife was asking what I had in the freezer recently and I said my father had given us some deer meat. She asked where we can buy and I said you can't buy but must hint. So she said why don't you buy a musket for hunting. I asked if I could get two and she said yes. So I have put down funds for a misketoon, a cut down long land brownbess and I will be getting a long land pattern once I pay off the first.
I also got a 1742 pattern infantry sword for my son or I to use. So I can now portray a sailor, a militiamen, ranger and highlander.
Pictures to follow
 the bottom musket is what I have decided to buy, photo courtesy of Loyalist Arms



my new sailor/privateer clothing
my daughter in her new clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.