Friday 12 April 2019

Barrosa 1811 will now be New Orleans 1815


As some blog viewers may have noticed, I had a rather large blog posting about an upcoming battle I had planned to do. However, over the last few months, I have been reconsidering my collection.
A new friend I have met has been trading parts of his collection for bits of mine. One of the latest bits he asked for was a Napoleonic French force. So, after consideration I traded my Napoleonic French force for several modern/cold war and WW2 kits. If I want to get back into Napoleonic, I can always buy newer kits.
I had taken the collection with me to Japan for 11 years, but my heart has always been in North American conflicts between 1620-1820.
So, when I can find some time, I will be doing up the New Orleans campaign.
Or, this book could be sold, most of my interest for the War of 1812 is confined to the Canadian side of the operations.
But it seems that no one is taking me up on the offer of my book, and after my tax return came in, I may be able to weather the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.