Monday 15 April 2019

The collection I have is to stand as is.

I have come to the realization that I may have to not increase my collection of my main hobby collection.
Around 2004, I took a count of my collection and came up with the figure of 10,000 figures and about 1000 vehicles for my others.
I have to be satisfied with what I have and game and play with what I own now.
That or I need to get my spending in control.
As of July 2019, the collection is roughly 7120 figures however this may go up when I take a more accurate count.
The only new additions have been either through trade, or by my subscription to Wargames Illustrated which are providing a free spruce of products this year.

So far, I have been able to get a few figures from Wargames Illustrated which fit my Black Powder Era gamming. I am also going to tackle painting up some of these as the summer turns to fall here in Nova Scotia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.