Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas 2013

This year was very nice. My wife and children and I got up about 7am and opened our presents. I woke up about 6am and just plugged in the tree with the lights on. Just the tree lights on in a dark room reminded me of my childhood when I'd wake up before everyone and have that Christmas feeling only children can know.

We opened our presents, sampled some Christmas foods for breakfast. My wife went off to work, and the children and I built their presents. I am also making dinner. I've gotten the vegtables ready, just have to boil them. I also have the turkey breast to reheat, and make the gravy.



Emi was happy with her Katy Perry and Avril Lavigne CDs

and her favorite choclates

I got an Austrian fruit cake

My co-worker sent me Maple fudge!

Ian with his Nerf Shotgun
My favorite Tim Horton's coffee which I couldn't find when I was back in Nova Scotia

Our Christmas dinner. The flash caused a whiteout on my mashed potatoes and the turkey. I also had Maple-butter carrots, pumpkin pie and wild blueberry savory dressing.



It was tasty.  Everyone enjoyed my homemade pumpkin pie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.