Wednesday 11 May 2016

GNW Russians painted as Colonial American Troops and British

Back in the late winter, I was called into work and happened to be able to stop my one of the few hobby shops in the city. I was delighted to find a set of Zeveda Peter The Great troops.
I was able to buy this set in Akihabara, Tokyo, Japan several years ago. Since I got a second set, these I shall paint up as both British units I need to flesh out, and Colonial American units from 1700-1776

Pictures to follow

The first units I have painted up consist of Maryland Colonial troops

Next are three companies of Pennsylvania Regiment

5th Marines, Royal Navy 1740s

Various Colonial Provincial units. I will identify them in a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.