Wednesday 30 January 2019

18th century figures painting

Since the dead of winter is upon us, I am going to content myself with painting up figures of mine which need a lick of paint.
Mainly my French cavalry, and some of the infantry.
My Brunswick troops also need a touch up as do my AWI Americans (5/14/2019, painted the Virginian brigades uniform coats and their tricorns. The militia types I got as a bonus with my magazine are also coming along.)

I also think my British Light Infantry need to be finished as do a few other units.
Stay tuned
02/24/2019
I was working on my British troops today. Tidied up my British cavalry and Lights today. They need a bit more paint but will be able to take on his majesties deluded subjects
And winter 2022, I'm tackling my RAFM metals for touch ups

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.