Friday 26 July 2019

French counter revolutionary actions 1790s

One of the articles in Wargames Illustrated lists this scenario as an interesting game idea. More to follow.
I have several civilian type figures which could become counter revolution French. It makes for an interesting side project along side my Irish Rebellion actions I am also working on.
I plan on modeling the French counter rebels in a mix of SYW French in blue coats and civilian French militia in the knit caps minus the snowshoes, and the Revolutionary French in the National coats of blue faced red (AWI Americans moonlighting as French)
And I have to find what issues this was in, ahhhhhh
As of 2022, I found the article and have a scenario on the table 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.