Friday 26 July 2019

Georgia on my mind. 1740s actions between the British and Spanish


No not a Michael Bolton inspired but rather the Osprey Publishing book on Colonial American troops in the Southern colonies against the Spanish
The Spanish troops in question will look slightly French, but will have Plains Indians as their allies. One Regiment I have painted as Bourgoaine which were a French Regiment at Louisbourg but whose colours are Spanish
My go to French Canadian militia without the snowshoes will act as sailors off of ships or militia with Spanish guerrillas  to fill out.

The Anglo-American troops are made up of some Colonial units I have painted, and some of my Jacobites which can fall in, as many Highlanders migrated to the Southern Colonies.
Should be fun in the sun, mozzies, aligators and swamps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.