Sunday 13 October 2013

Canadian thanksgiving in Japan

I was finally able to make a shake n bake chicken dinner, with a Duncan Hines devils food choclate cake with milk choclate frosting. Try finding that stuff in Japan!

I unfortunately didn't get any pictures, but I do have shots on file.
This is a shot of my daughter playing with her cousin back in Canada. We used to eat Thanksgiving out at this house.
Ian's future hunting rifle, a muzzleloader which is unloaded.
I'll put him on a hunter safety course when we go home to live. The rifle is a .32 calibre percussion cap squirrel rifle. It was given to me when I was 11. I asked my father to sell it as I didn't think I'd be able to shoot it. He got it back in a trade and my son will now get it, but he won't be shooting it until he's done the hunter safety course.
 
 
I was able to go to Costco in Chiba-New-Town and got a pumpkin pie! My wife loves pumpkin pie as do most of the rest of us.
(Yes I know I've put the turkey up before, I saw some turkey breast for sale at Costco but will have to wait for my own payday to get some for Christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.