Monday 6 January 2014

Back to HC Andersen Park, Funabashi, Japan

On Friday January 3, 2014, I took my family back to this park. My wife wanted us to all have a day full of fun outdoors. Ian and Leena enjoyed the obstacle course. Leena has decided she likes zip lines, they call them tarzan ropes.

Danish Windmill at the entrance to the park

the kids heads poke out the top of the obstacle course

Ian and Leena pet the hamsters
 
My family and I had never been to HC Andersen park in the winter. It still had a fair bit of people coming to play in the grounds. We arrived about 9:40 and left when the park closed about 16:00. We had lunch and basically enjoyed one of the few days of New Years vacation that we had together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.