Friday 23 December 2011

It was Christmas Eve in the trenches, enter the French

It's the day before the big day for family and friends to enjoy Christmas, eat, sleep, be merry, then clean everything up.
This is my French army which I have created up to now. Of course Santa may add to it tomorrow.

My British force trying to beat off my son's Amerindian attack.

The American colonial regiments face off with the Canadiens, hey this sounds like a hockey comment

Ok, so these are not French but Spanish Conquistodors,

And here's the rest of my son's Spanish contingent. They plan on taking on Virginians or Georgians in the 2012
I realized that I haven't posted too many pics of my French units so here they are.
Also to those of you who are following this blog, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.