Friday 28 December 2012

Tastes of home

For any Canadians who read this post, who live outside of Canada, nothing brings on homesickness like...
A decent cup of Tim Horton's Coffee!!!!!!!
Today I got paid, so I went to get Burger King bacon-double-cheeseburgers
 and Krispy Kreme donuts!
Ian tackles his first Bacon-Double Cheeseburger

Leena tackles a cheeseburger

and she liked it!

Ok, so Krispy Kreme are NOT Tim Horton's but the closest you can get in Japan.
And I met a guy from Newfoundland on the train with his Japanese wife going to pick up his family for a visit to Japan, and they were bringing him a can of coffee!
So tonight, is coffee bar at my house.
Using a Brewt system.
I just have to make sure everyone gets 2 donuts. I have to divide them between 6 people! I used a Brewt to make my Timmies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.